Sunday, April 24, 2022

Demo's out, and what I've been doing since.

Well, the MOONCHILD DEMO came out last month if you didn't notice it on my Twitter.
You can get it here: https://froginboxstudio.itch.io/moonchild-demo
Since then, I've been steadily plugging away at the full game- mostly stuff along the lines of underlying game mechanics and planning. As any good RPG fan knows, having a lot of abilities is important, and it's even more important to make sure they're all balanced.
So, I can't really start implementing them all until I've finalized what exactly all the characters can do.

Once that's done, things should start moving faster, so watch my Twitter. I post way more often there.
But here, I'm probably going to start posting more that doesn't have to do specifically with game dev.
About obscure games that no one's heard of, weird design topics- basically, whatever comes to mind. It'll be a good distraction from the rigors of game dev. If that interests you, watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment