1: 8 COLORS STAR GUARDIANS PLUS
https://froginaboxstudio.blogspot.com/2026/05/games-from-frogs-box-1.html
2: SEEDLING
https://froginaboxstudio.blogspot.com/2026/06/games-from-frogs-box-2-seedling.html
3: MIBIBLI'S QUEST
https://froginaboxstudio.blogspot.com/2026/06/games-from-frogs-box-3-mibiblis-quest.html
4: ELISE
https://froginaboxstudio.blogspot.com/2026/06/games-from-frogs-box-4-elise.html
5: MARIO'S VACATION COURSE/PEACH'S FURY/WADOVICE 64
https://froginaboxstudio.blogspot.com/2026/06/games-from-frogs-box-5-mario-64-open.html
6: SM64: THROUGH THE AGES
https://froginaboxstudio.blogspot.com/2026/06/games-from-frogs-box-6-sm64-through-ages.html
7: MEGA MAN 4 VOYAGE
https://froginaboxstudio.blogspot.com/2026/07/games-from-frogs-box-7-mega-man-4-voyage.html
8: TESS
https://froginaboxstudio.blogspot.com/2026/07/games-from-frogs-box-8-tess.html
9: GRAND DAD
https://froginaboxstudio.blogspot.com/2026/07/games-from-frogs-box-9-grand-dad.html
10: THE BRUTAL DREAM
https://froginaboxstudio.blogspot.com/2026/07/games-from-frogs-box-11-brutal-dream.html
11: JEB'S LEGEND OF ZELDA
https://froginaboxstudio.blogspot.com/2026/07/games-from-frogs-box-11-jebs-legend-of.html
12: SOMETHING
https://froginaboxstudio.blogspot.com/2026/07/finished-games-from-frogs-box-12.html
13: THE GIVEN
https://froginaboxstudio.blogspot.com/2026/08/wip-games-from-frogs-box-13-given.html
14: GENERIC MAN
https://froginaboxstudio.blogspot.com/2026/08/games-from-frogs-box-14-generic-man.html
15: THE CURSE OF ISSYOS
https://froginaboxstudio.blogspot.com/2026/08/games-from-frogs-box-15-curse-of-issyos.html
16: SUPER WAKANA LAND (2 parts)
https://froginaboxstudio.blogspot.com/2026/08/games-from-frogs-box-16-super-wakana.html
https://froginaboxstudio.blogspot.com/2026/08/games-from-frogs-box-165-super-wakana.html
17: SUPER LUIGI COUNTRY
https://froginaboxstudio.blogspot.com/2026/08/games-from-frogs-box-17-super-luigi.html
18: MOONLIGHT
https://froginaboxstudio.blogspot.com/2026/08/games-from-frogs-box-18-moonlight.html
19: SM64.Z64
https://froginaboxstudio.blogspot.com/2026/09/wip-games-from-frogs-box-19-sm64z64.html
20: SOMETHING ELSE (2 parts)
https://froginaboxstudio.blogspot.com/2026/09/games-from-frogs-box-20-something-else.html
https://froginaboxstudio.blogspot.com/2026/09/games-from-frogs-box-205-something-else.html
21: SPATIAL WHIRL
https://froginaboxstudio.blogspot.com/2026/09/games-from-frogs-box-21-spatial-whirl.html
22: L'ABBAYES DES MORTS
https://froginaboxstudio.blogspot.com/2026/09/games-from-frogs-box-22-labbayes-des.html
23: TIME TRIPPER
https://froginaboxstudio.blogspot.com/2026/09/games-from-frogs-box-23-time-tripper.html
24: FISHING SEASON 1/2
https://froginaboxstudio.blogspot.com/2026/09/games-from-frogs-box-24-fishing-season.html
25: AT LEAST THERE IS CEDA CEDOVIC (3 parts)
https://froginaboxstudio.blogspot.com/2026/09/games-from-frogs-box-25-at-least-there.html
https://froginaboxstudio.blogspot.com/2026/09/games-from-frogs-box-255-at-least-there.html
https://froginaboxstudio.blogspot.com/2026/09/games-from-frogs-box-2575-at-least.html
26: MOUNT PENTIMENTO (2 parts)
https://froginaboxstudio.blogspot.com/2026/09/games-from-frogs-box-26-mount.html
https://froginaboxstudio.blogspot.com/2026/09/games-from-frogs-box-265-mount.html
27: MECHANIC MAN
https://froginaboxstudio.blogspot.com/2026/09/games-from-frogs-box-27-mechanic-man.html
28: SCOOBY DOC 4: THE DESTROYER: FEATURING ATSUSHI ONITA
https://froginaboxstudio.blogspot.com/2026/10/games-from-frogs-box-28-scooby-doc-4.html
29: DEPICT1
https://froginaboxstudio.blogspot.com/2026/10/games-from-frogs-box-29-depict1.html
30: REALM OF CHAOS: 25TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION (1 of 3 parts published)
https://froginaboxstudio.blogspot.com/2026/10/games-from-frogs-box-30-realm-of-chaos.html
WHAT DO I LIKE TO COVER?
Basically, with this blog I aim to spotlight obscure things that don't have anywhere near enough of a following as I think they should have. Some of this stuff doesn't even have gameplay on youtube.
Chances are, if somebody has already made a multi-hour gushing session about a game I like, I'm not going to cover it on this blog, because somebody beat me to the punch.
A running set of loose rules is this.
-If it's on Steam, does it have less than 1000 reviews?
-Did I have to go through some nonsense to make it run properly, things that would prevent the average person from playing it and I could feasibly help with? (For example, having to set your refresh rate to a specific value to get it to run properly- I had this problem with Grand Dad.)
-Did I have to actively hunt for download links for it? (Finding reuploads on other sites after the original ones went down, or using Wayback Machine to make it work, for instance.)
-Does it have barely any coverage on video sites? (Example: Generic Man having zero playthroughs on YouTube.)
-And most importantly, would I have something interesting to say about it? (This has come up a lot, where a few games that I really liked, I abandoned reviews for because I just couldn't come up with any interesting commentary. Whether it's because they're too short, too simple, or just thoroughly average, the game has to stand out in some memorable way to get me to cover it. I abandoned a review of Sicari Remastered for precisely this reason, that the levels weren't interesting enough to dig into despite the stellar presentation.)
If the answer to any of these is "yes", then I am far more likely to cover it.
REVIEWS IN PROGRESS:
Realm of Chaos: 25th Anniversary Edition (3 parts)
Jamal Jones Trilogy (6 parts)
Cyber Shadow
Milk Inside A Bag of Milk/Milk Outside a Bag of Milk
PLANNED REVIEWS (subject to change): (If you want to suggest something, toss it in the comments!)
Let this serve as a shorthand for things that I would recommend on this blog, or that I found interesting, but I haven't gotten around to writing reviews for yet.
DOOM MODS:
JPCP
Going Down
R.A.C. Kill
The Thing You Can't Defeat
Eraser
Beyond the Zero
End of Starchild
FLASH GAMES:
A Koopa's Revenge 2
[REVIVE]
Belial Chapters 1/2/2.5
Abobo's Big Adventure
Rokko Chan
no-one has to die
MEGA MAN HACKS:
Rockman No Constancy
Rockman CX
Rockman 2 Basic Master 1.1
Rockman 6 Unique Harassment
Rockman 4 Minus Infinity
SMW HACKS:
Truc Bidule
GLOW
The Crater ReTold
A Girl's Treat (and my regards to the head of the mice)
Super Mario Essex
Call of Cthulhu
A Plumber for All Seasons
SM64 HACKS:
Beyond the Cursed Mirror
The Patchmaker's Workshop
Dog Collab
Quasi-Spatial Creation Nexus
Star Revenge 3.5: Vacation of Cursed Dreams
Star Revenge 0: Galaxy of Origins
SM64: Decades Later
OTHER FREE FANGAMES:
2k1X Subzero Heroes
megaman sprite game/megaman sprite christmas/megaman sprite game 2
Zelda Classic: Isle of Rebirth
Eddie's World
Mega Man X4: K.B.
Psycho Waluigi
The Tek Ken
Five Nights At Wario's 1/2/3/Origins/4/Shows
Hoopervania
FREEWARE INDIE GAMES:
Super Bogus World
Hypnagogia
Bobo The Cat
The Last Resurrection
Reker & Kobitz: Metal Power
Nezumi Man (IF I CAN GET IT TO WORK!!!!!!!!!)
Psycutlery
Within A Marbelous Maze
Bone.exe
Katawa Shoujo
Hello? Hell...O?
Uncanny Cat Golf
Super Benbo Quest Turbo Deluxe
Dreaming Mary
Schwarzerblitz
Mors Blade
PAID INDIE GAMES:
Anodyne
Babushka's Glitch Dungeon
Cyber Shadow
Cursed Castilla
HROT
Submachine Legacy
REKKR: Sunken Land
Blaster Master Zero 1/2/3
Succubus Successor: Delilah's Juicy Journey
Fallen Leaf
Lugaru
Hypnagogia: Boundless Dreams
ACTUAL RELEASES BY BIG COMPANIES (extremely rare, only for the most obscure of obscure shit)
Mole Mania
Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland
Tingle's Love Balloon Trip
428 Shibuya Scramble
Wednesday, August 26, 2026
LANDING PAGE FOR ALL REVIEWS (Will update as more get added)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment